Renée Marino is a Professional Communication Coach named by Yahoo Finance as one of the “Top 10 Communication Coaches to Follow in 2021.” She helps people create genuine connections in their life and business by balancing new school technology with old school simplicity. Renée was recently the Co-host of Tony Robbins’ and Dean Graziosi’s first-ever virtual world summit, and she has signed a book deal with Morgan James to publish her first nonfiction book called Becoming a Master Communicator, which will be available in stores on January 25, 2022.
A graduate of Wagner College with a degree in theater speech, Renée has spoken, performed, and been interviewed on thousands of live and virtual stages. She teaches a live workshop called “Connecting on Camera,” which guides people to be their most confident, real selves on camera. She is also a stage and screen actress and was the female lead role, Mary Delgado, in the film Jersey Boys directed by Clint Eastwood, which is currently on Netflix. She has mastered countless Broadway roles over the years, including roles in Pretty Woman, West Side Story, Jersey Boys, Chaplin, Wonderland, and more.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Why Renée Marino became a communication coach and wrote a book about communication
- Renée shares a synopsis of her book, Becoming a Master Communicator, and talks about the shortcomings of technology and online meetings
- Renée explains why she became a speaker coach and talks about the value of being authentic
- The most impactful piece of advice Renée has received from a mentor
- How Renée’s background and acting career shaped her current perspective
- Renée talks about her superpower and shares her contact details
In this episode…
Are you aware that imperfection is human? Are you also aware that it is a beautiful thing that should be embraced by everyone?
We are all imperfect in nature and can never be perfect in everything we do. Renée Marino knows the value of being your authentic self and advises people to stop striving for perfection. She believes in taking imperfect action regardless of any fear, doubt, or concerns one may have. You don’t always have to feel confident before taking action. The more you do it, the more confident you will become.
Renée Marino, a Professional Communication Coach, is Andrea Heuston’s guest in this episode of the Lead Like A Woman Show where she talks about the value of good communication and embracing imperfection. Renée also discusses her acting career, becoming a speaker coach, and her new book, Becoming a Master Communicator. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Renée Marino’s website
- Renée Marino on LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Renée Marino’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becoming a Master Communicator: Balancing New School Technology with Ol’ School Simplicity by Renée Marino
- TEDx Talks
- Pat Quinn on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.