Nikki Rausch is the Founder and CEO of Sales Maven, an organization dedicated to authentic selling. She is a sales strategist with over 25 years of experience selling to prestigious organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and NASA. Nikki’s unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of selling has helped her shatter sales records and receive top producer awards along the way. Entrepreneurs and small business owners hire her to show them how to sell successfully and authentically. As an engaging speaker, Nikki shares the secrets of her sales success through keynote speeches and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sales Maven society ignites game-changing outcomes for clients. Nikki is the author of three books and hosts the Sales Maven Podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Nikki Rausch talks about starting her company and what led to her success
- The Sales Maven Podcast
- How successful women sell
- The difference between traditional and relationship selling
- How Nikki uses speaking as a sales tool
- Nikki talks about her books, tips for increasing your influence in client conversations, and steps to an effective sales conversation
- The most impactful piece of advice Nikki has received from a mentor and her advice to women on selling
- Nikki’s superpower and contact details
In this episode…
How can you create value through your sales process? Can you spot buying signals?
Your conversation with potential leads is critical in driving sales. According to Nikki Rausch, it is essential to understand your customer and the sales process. Additionally, you have to up your confidence level and believe in yourself and what you are selling. Nikki encourages women to be authentic, build relationships with clients, and invest in themselves.
In this episode of the Lead Like a Woman Show, Andrea Heuston interviews Nikki Rausch, the Founder and CEO of Sales Maven, about creating value through sales. They also discuss the benefits of having a sales coach, how to use speaking as a sales tool, and the steps to an effective sales conversation.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Stronger on the Other Side: The Power to Choose by Andrea Heuston
- Sales Maven
- Sales Maven Podcast
- Nikki Rausch on LinkedIn
- Closing the Sale Ebook offer
- Six-Word Lessons on Influencing with Grace: 100 Lessons to Genuinely Connect with Colleagues, Friends, Family and Lovers by Nikki Rausch
- Buying Signals: Turn Casual Conversations into Sales by Nikki Rausch
- The Selling Staircase: Mastering the Art of Relationship Selling by Nikki Rausch
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.