Claire Chandler is the Founder, President, and CEO of Talent Boost, which helps businesses assess and accelerate growth. With 30 years of experience in people, leadership, human resources, and business ownership, she helps organizations achieve strategic alignment and culture integration. As a strategic partner and leadership advisor, Claire helps purpose-driven CHROs (chief human resources officers) of large organizations navigate growth through mergers and acquisitions. She is also a Keynote Speaker at the Call for Culture Speaker’s Network.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Why Claire Chandler left the corporate space to launch a consulting practice
- Women’s struggles to identify their leadership strengths and gain visibility
- How to own your leadership style
- Claire’s transformational journey pursuing her passion
- The importance of discovering fulfilling work
In this episode…
Women in management positions often conform to corporate culture, emulating the leadership styles of male CEOs and suppressing visibility to avoid conflict and confrontation. How can you own your authority and inspire others to follow you?
While serving as the vice president of HR at a leading corporation, Claire Chandler’s boss requested that she adjust her walk to avoid seeming overly confident. After burning out from an unfulfilling career, Claire uncovered and pursued her passions. Aspiring women leaders must discover and display their hidden strengths and stay true to their values and beliefs. This inspires uniqueness, authenticity, and confidence.
On today’s episode of the Lead Like a Woman Show, Andrea Heuston welcomes Claire Chandler, the Founder, President, and CEO of Talent Boost, who shares her journey of discovering her leadership style. Claire explains the value of fulfilling work, why she left the corporate space to become an entrepreneur, and why women must own their walks.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Andrea Heuston on LinkedIn
- Andrea Heuston’s email: email@example.com
- Lead Like a Woman SpeakHer
- Artitudes Design
- Stronger on the Other Side: The Power to Choose by Andrea Heuston
- Claire Chandler: Website | LinkedIn
- Talent Boost
- The Whirlpool Effect: Inspire the Flow that Boosts Company Performance by Claire Chandler
- The Culture Effect: The Five Gears that Drive Successful M&A Integration by Claire Chandler