Jodi Daniels is the Founder and CEO of Red Clover Advisors, a privacy consultancy. The firm brings data privacy strategy and compliance together with its flexible and scalable approach that simplifies data privacy complexity, refines, updates, or builds privacy structure, and makes both the business and the legal issues accessible and actionable for all. Jodi is a Certified Informational Privacy Professional and serves as the outsource privacy office for companies.
Jodi is also a national keynote speaker and Host of the top-rated She Said Privacy/He Said Security podcast. She has been featured in The Economist, Forbes, Inc., Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, and more. She holds an MBA and a BBA with a concentration in accounting from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband, two girls, and a big, fluffy, beautiful dog named Basil.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jodi Daniels explains why she started her own business and what led to her success
- Jodi’s recent speech at the RSA San Francisco event
- Why small companies need to be GDPR certified
- Jodi discusses her She Said Privacy/He Said Security podcast, the type of topics she talks about, and her experience working with her husband
- The most impactful piece of advice Jodi has received from a mentor and her advice to a woman struggling with work-life balance
- Jodi talks about her superpower and shares her contact details
In this episode…
Owning a business makes it possible for you to control your time and manage your life as you want. However, it does not mean that your work-life will always be balanced. According to Jodi Daniels, the best thing to do is focus on what has to be done right now.
Additionally, it is important to recognize your achievements despite all the challenges or frustrations you may face. Celebrate your wins and successes as much as you celebrate other people’s success. Make it a habit.
In this episode of the Lead Like A Woman Show, Andrea Heuston is joined by Jodi Daniels, the Founder and CEO of Red Clover Advisors, to discuss why data privacy is essential for all types of companies. Jodi also explains why women need to celebrate their achievements and talks about her experience hosting a podcast and working with her husband.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Red Clover Advisors
- Jodi Daniels on LinkedIn
- EO’s Global Speakers Academy (GSA)
- She Said Privacy/He Said Security
- RSA Conference
- Andrew Richardson on LinkedIn
- “[Men Who Support the Women] Removing Obstacles With Andrew Richardson”
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.