Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Breaking into traditionally male-dominated careers
- Beth Knox discusses the challenges of balancing tradition and relevance in events.
- Beth emphasizes embracing unexpected opportunities
- The Seattle Sports Commission’s role in bringing world class events to the Seattle area.
- The power of collaboration and uniting diverse communities.
In this episode…
Women face tremendous retaliation when breaking into male-dominated industries. This can lead to imposter syndrome and feelings of inadequacy. How can you break the glass ceiling and challenge the status quo?
As a trailblazing leader in sports and live entertainment, Beth Knox has broken gender barriers and cultivated strong community connections. Women often hold themselves to high standards and believe that others are more equipped for a particular role. Instead of reinforcing these negative ideas, Beth recommends trusting your skills and abilities to channel your energy into productive endeavors.
In this episode of the Lead Like a Woman Show, Andrea Heuston welcomes Beth Knox, the CEO of the Seattle Sports Commission, to talk about making history in male-dominated careers. Beth emphasizes embracing challenging opportunities, staying true to yourself, and creating a lasting legacy.