Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What led Monica Yates to become a trauma and embodiment coach?
- Monica’s successes in founding Monica Yates Health
- How to integrate masculine and feminine energy to manage a business
- Advice for assessing your needs as a woman
- Finding fulfillment in your job and allocating your energy
- Monica talks about her upcoming book
In this episode…
Through long-standing beliefs and embedded traumas, women are programmed to either fear masculinity or reject femininity in favor of it. In a business environment, this manifests as a lack of structure, leading to burnout. How can you reconcile these identities to tap into your full potential?
After battling health issues and negative experiences with men, Monica Yates began subconsciously behaving like a man to thrive in the corporate world. Yet people need feminine energy to experience happiness, love, and pleasure and masculine energy to feel safe and strong. So Monica discovered that by integrating both masculine and feminine identities, you can cultivate harmony in your work. Monica also advises evaluating your needs and listening to your body.
In this episode of the Lead Like a Woman Show, Andrea Heuston sits down with Monica Yates, the CEO of Monica Yates Health, to delve into the connection between masculinity and femininity. Monica also discusses the importance of finding fulfillment in your job and allocating your energy, her upcoming book on the feminist movement, and how women can assess their needs.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Andrea Heuston on LinkedIn
- Andrea Heuston’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Like a Woman SpeakHer
- Artitudes Design
- Stronger on the Other Side: The Power to Choose by Andrea Heuston
- Monica Yates on LinkedIn | Instagram
- Monica Yates Health
- Feminine as F*ck podcast
- “How To Lead Like a Woman” by Monica Yates
- “5 Reasons Why Women Make Outstanding Leaders” by Entrepreneurs’ Organization