Michele Hecken is a seasoned entrepreneur, author, speaker, and business leader. She has over 25 years of experience running a global company that she started at the age of 22 and sold in 2019. Her passion is elevating other entrepreneurs in life and business as a transformational executive coach.
Michele is currently writing a book focused on how to create your best, fun, and fearless life in business, set to be published in the winter of 2022. She also coaches entrepreneurs and C-level executives focused on further developing their leadership and companies while aligning their true purpose to their mission.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Michele Hecken felt after selling her translation company and what she did early on to prepare for the sale
- What went right for Michele when she sold her company?
- Michele explains why offboarding yourself is important and shares her process of accomplishing it
- Michele’s new book and what she loves about executive coaching
- The most impactful piece of advice Michele has received from a mentor — and her advice to a fellow woman leader looking to offboard herself
- Michele’s superpower and where to learn more about her
In this episode…
Business leaders are expected to make the best decisions about their organizations. However, sometimes this can be difficult and leaders can waste a lot of time thinking about the right move to make. How do you get unstuck from this decision-making loop?
Michele Hecken often faced this same problem when running her business. It mentally took a toll on her, but while talking to one of her mentors, she was advised to just make a decision — and this helped solve her problem. She now uses that same piece of advice to help other entrepreneurs offboard and get things out of their desks (and their heads).
In this episode of the Lead Like A Woman Show, Andrea Heuston interviews Michele Hecken, an executive coach, about the importance of offboarding yourself from your business. They discuss the benefits and challenges associated with delegating, how Michele prepared her business for sale, and how she coaches other entrepreneurs to offboard themselves from their companies. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Michele Hecken’s website
- Michele Hecken on LinkedIn
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.