Daniella Menachemson is the President of StyleNations, a custom furniture company. She is one of the industry’s leading custom furniture makers and environmental design experts. As an award-winning entrepreneur and leader, Daniella takes pride in her great strides in business and leadership. Her approach to design is now met with a hint of anticipation toward the digital age. She has observed changes in consumer demand over the past two decades, inspiring her to elevate her career and company to a new level.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Daniella Menachemson’s journey to starting a custom furniture company
- What went right for Daniella when she started her business?
- Why Daniella moved from Australia to Dallas, Texas
- Daniella talks about StyleNations’ products, her passion for the metaverse, and her story from Andrea Heuston’s new book
- How Daniella empowers and supports women
- The most impactful piece of advice Daniella has received from her mentors — and her advice to women feeling stuck
- How StyleNations impacts local communities
- Daniella’s superpower
In this episode…
What does it take to lead by example? How can you take control of your destiny?
To be an exceptional leader, you need to be audacious and empower others to become the best version of themselves. To do this, surround yourself with inspirational mentors to guide you in the right direction. According to Daniella Menachemson, being audacious is having the courage to step into the unknown. You have to be willing to undertake uncomfortable things that will eventually help you achieve your goals. Take bold, courageous steps and support the people around you.
In this episode of the Lead Like a Woman Show, Andrea Heuston interviews Daniella Menachemson, the President of StyleNations, about her entrepreneurial journey. They also discuss Daniella’s passion for the metaverse, why she moved from Australia to Dallas, and how StyleNations impacts local communities.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Stronger on the Other Side: The Power to Choose by Andrea Heuston
- StyleNations on Instagram
- StyleNations on Pinterest
- Daniella Menachemson on LinkedIn
- Daniella Menachemson on Instagram
- Daniella Menachemson’s email: email@example.com
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
- Kate Hancock on LinkedIn
- “[Women of EO] Connecting the Dots With Kate Hancock”
- George To The Rescue
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.