Lauren Reed is the Founder and President of Reed Public Relations. She earned her Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) designation in 2010 and has been a long-standing member of the Public Relations Society of America, serving as President of the Nashville chapter in 2017. Lauren is a member of the Women Presidents Organization (WPO) and serves on the board of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO).
Dr. Kristin Kahle, aka Dr. K, is the CEO and Founder of NavigateHCR, a full-service Affordable Care Act (ACA) and compliance technology company. Dr. K has been published multiple times, and her first book, NOtivation: Use the Power of NO to Make Your First Million Dollars, highlights her experience as a serial entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and mentor. It’s a transparent and honest guide to how she used the power of no to make her first, second, and third million. Lauren and Dr. K are both featured authors in the book Lead Like a Woman: Tales From the Trenches.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Kristin Kahle and Lauren Reed talk about their chapters in the book Lead Like a Woman: Tales From the Trenches
- Lauren’s advice on how to get over the fear of asking for help
- How the power of “no” has helped Dr. K build three businesses
- Dr. K and Lauren talk about their books and explain how they lead like women
- Who should read the book Lead Like a Woman: Tales From the Trenches?
- Dr. K and Lauren’s advice to women in the trenches looking for a way out
- Where to learn more about Dr. K and Lauren
In this episode…
Despite the success women achieve in their lives, many face self-doubt, imposter syndrome, rejection, and a myriad of other challenges. However, it’s important to know that you don’t have to take on the challenges alone, and you won’t be stuck fighting these battles forever.
To help you get out of the trenches, we’re sitting down with fellow women leaders who have learned crucial lessons the hard way. Tune in to hear how they pulled themselves out of the trenches — and how you can, too.
In this episode of the Lead Like A Woman Show, Andrea Heuston is joined by Lauren Reed and Dr. Kristin Kahle, featured authors in the book Lead Like a Woman: Tales From the Trenches. Together, they talk about how failure can become a stepping stone to your next great achievement. They also share tips for getting over the fear of asking for help, advice to help women find their way out of the trenches, and explain how they lead like women.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Lead Like a Woman: Tales From the Trenches by Andrea Heuston, et al.
- Reed Public Relations
- Lauren Reed on LinkedIn
- Lauren Reed on Instagram
- “We Are All Worthy of Help With Lauren Reed”
- Dr. Kristin Kahle’s website
- NOtivation: Use the Power of NO to Make Your First Million Dollars by Dr. Kristin Kahle
- Dr. Kristin Kahle on LinkedIn
- “[Women of EO Series] The Power of NO With Dr. Kristin Kahle”
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.