Lesley Michaels is a transformational coach and keynote speaker who applies simple brain science to reset behavior patterns and establish a mindset of unwavering self-trust. She is a podcast host, public speaker, author, and Founder of Never Too Late Media. Lesley uses her platform to help other women strengthen their voices and achieve success in the modern world of business. Lesley is passionate about coaching and advocating for those with unacknowledged or undervalued voices, and she’s dedicated to helping others create expansive, fulfilling lives.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Lesley Michaels talks about what initially led her down the path of entrepreneurship
- Lesley describes the principles behind her company, Never Too Late Media
- Inspirational stories shared on the Women We Should Know podcast
- Lesley talks about the importance of feminism for all genders
- How has feminism changed through the years?
- Lesley discusses her upcoming book, On the Shoulders of Mighty Women
- Lesley’s advice for dealing with woman-on-woman incivility in the workplace
- Lesley talks about her superpower and how she uses it
In this episode…
Are you an entrepreneur struggling to find your voice in today’s business climate? What if there was a way to create better habits and establish trust in yourself to achieve your highest level of success?
Lesley Michaels opens up about her grandmother, a suffragette and first-wave feminist, and how she inspired Lesley to pave her own way down the path of entrepreneurship. Lesley also shares her inspiring story of finding herself, achieving success, and then using her platform to empower other women.
On this episode of the Lead Like a Woman Show, Andrea Heuston talks with coach, author, keynote speaker, podcast host, and Founder of Never Too Late Media, Lesley Michaels. Lesley talks about what feminism means to her and why she feels that it is important for people of all genders to embrace the movement. She also talks about her podcast, an upcoming book, incivility in the workplace, how to find your own voice, and so much more!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Artitudes Design
- Lesley Michaels
- Lesley Michaels on LinkedIn
- Women We Should Know podcast
- “Ep. 38 | A Life Committed to Equality” with Dr. Martha Burk on the Women We Should Know podcast
- On the Shoulders of Mighty Women by Lesley Michaels
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Artitudes Design by Andrea Heuston. Artitudes Design is an award-winning creative agency that has been creating visual communication for Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. They have worked with notable companies such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, and have also served startups and nonprofit organizations.
They specialize in connecting speakers with audiences by creating visual value with presentations and through the creation of motion graphics, video, and content.
To learn more about Artitudes Design, visit their website today. Checkout their portfolio to see their previous projects, and contact them today to find out how they can help you bring your business a cut above the rest.